Friday, May 25, 2012

Everything you need to do your nails, all-in-one!~Duality Cosmetics

Boo and I love to have our girl time about once a week.  Always on the schedule is doing our nails.  Anyone  who has ever been around a toddler knows that they grab everything!  I feel like half to time I am saying "Put that down!".  When I first saw the Nail-Pak, I knew it would be great for doing Boo's nails.  Nail Pak includes your nail color of choice of course, but also 40 pre-soaked pads with fresh scent non-acetone remover sealed with a nail file.  Everything you need to do your nails all combined!  With over 20 different polishes to choice from, you are sure to find a color for you.




How it works:
  1. Unscrew the nail polish on top from the bottom container
  2. Locate tab with raised bumps on seal
  3. Grasp seal w/thumbnail and finger and pull firmly
  4. File away any chips with provided nail file
  5. Remove pads for use to remove old nail polish
  6. Create or mend your look with new polish!
  7. Don’t forget to replace seal
  8. Gently push down until it resets in the cup
I received Teresa and Jennifer to try.  I have used other nail polish remover pads before and have never been impressed.  These actually worked!  Teresa was much lighter than I expected but it is a perfect color for Boo!  I really liked Jennifer.  I am a horrible nail painter so having the pad handy is a huge plus.  I am planning on tossing these in my suitcase for our upcoming family beach trip.  


Read more: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...