Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reuse It Totes!

When you go grocery shopping do you just wish you had a great tote bag to put your groceries in?

Well check out this website!  It has everything from lunch totes to reusable bottles.  There are also over 400 products made in USA!

I have the bag on your right that is green and white - awesome! It is called  BlueAvocado Big Chil Large Insulated Reusable Shopping Bag. 
We recently took it on our trip to Wal-Mart to put all our  fruits and veggies in.  I loved that it had pockets on the outside, which of course I stored my phone/keys/coupons.  If you go to Wal-Mart, you know yourself it takes forever to get though the store because you want to look at everything you do not need or never will.  The BlueAvacado  did keep our fruits chilled throughout the entire journey.  The entire bag is made from recycled material, which is a great idea.  Altough the website carries many products made in USA, this bag is not.  If you are wondering how to clean it, just get a wipe!  The one I have is called Kiwi Wildflower and sells for $22.95. 

Just because I used it for grocery shopping does not mean that is what it specifically is for.  This could be a great beach bag or mom bag for all the little ones stuff as well as your own.  Be sure to visit http://www.reuseit.com and look around at their neat products and various tote bags!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bags but I'd be afraid that someone would think I'm trying to steal stuff , they look too much like a regular tote and not "reusable" where you'd put groceries in , not sure if I'm explaining correctly LOL :) they are nice though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...