Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wedding locations...

Weddings are SO expensive!   Is it really a problem that I'd much rather get married in another country and not have to deal with spending $26,000 on a wedding?  I know it is to feed my guests, make them drink all types of alcohol, and then send them home.  My problem is I'd rather use the $20,000 that is left for a house, a new car, or for my student loans.  Holy crap I am in a predictiment!
I was at my Grandparents yesterday and my Grandad (he is just so smart) said you two like to travel, go somewhere and get married.  How am I supposed to argue with that?  Oh yeah, I'd rather not take my Granddad/Nana/HubbsNan out of the country.  Boo! 

So I then looked into All-Inclusive's in the USA.  WOW Expensive! Just for 2 people it is about 3k.  You are still in the USA so why is it so much?! We can go to Mexico to an amazing resort like the Riu for that much.  Ugh... so angry with the pricing of stuff..


What do you guys think about it?

2 comments:

  1. The best malibu wedding locations are amazing with stunning water panoramas and lush green environment. These locations are rarely available for making celebrations. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...