Friday, July 20, 2012

Flashback Friday-7/20

Welcome to Summer Flashback! What better way to celebrate the lazy days of Summer than with an easy post to write on Fridays.  

  1. Create your post and link it up anytime on Friday. 
  2. Grab the linky code and share if you want to. 
  3. Visit at least 3 other Summer Flashback posts and say hi!

This week the question is, What's your favorite childhood cartoon?

I used to LOVE Ren and Stimpy.  I can still sing all the lyrics to "Log" and I remember the board game that was always on the show, Don't Pee on the Electric Fence.  I have no idea why my parents let me watch it!
Doug was the show I used to watch everyday after school.  I loved Patty Maynonaise! 
This last one is a random show called David the Gnome.  Some of my earliest memories are sitting on my Poppy's lap, watching this show.   I don't remember much about the actual show except it started with him riding the fox at the beginning.

What was your favorite cartoon?

6 comments:

  1. My favorite cartoon was Scooby Doo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about David the Gnome... I loved that one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug! Holy cow it's been forever since I've seen that cartoon! I remember watching Beavis and Butthead, when I was a kid...omgoodness I would never let my kids watch that haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Doug! Was just watching that show the other day. My favorite character is Skeeter. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea for a post and blog hop. I use to watch Fraggle Rock alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Doug too!! My parents would not let me watch Ren and Stimpy, I wanted to so bad though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...