Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PackAways!





I love organization.  I mean LOVE it.  When I had the chance to review these I knew exactly what I was going to use it for ... but I had to narrow my list down because I only got 2.  I received the Pink and Green  boxes.  They were so easy to assemble and were automatically taken for kids toys. Hubbs brother was in the process of moving and these were the best things to stick the toys that were contantly in use.  As the house was getting fixed (paint, cleaning, etc.), I constantly heard how amazing it was to just have these within reach to keep the kids occupied.  It was even better because the colors were so bright and different, the kids did not fight over which box was theirs! The teacher in me still added their names to the write on area with my Dry Erase Marker though :)  If I even get these back, hopefully, I will use them for my classroom!  Teachers absolutely love organization ad boxes that are simple to put together and pack as these are.

Packaways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. When needed, simply press on opposing corners and the bottom "Automatically" folds into place and locks. When not in use, simply press on the bottom and the box folds back down flat for easy, out of the way storage. Ideal for homes, apartments or living quarters where use is intermittent and space is tight. Many applications: Moving; Back To School; Organizing The Kids' Rooms; Basement or Garage; Seasonal Items, etc. You can color code your things or have the colors match your decor. Proudly made in the U.S.A. from durable corrugated plastic. Great for harsh storage conditions or long-term storage since moisture and humidity won't effect the integrity of the boxes. Will last hundreds of cycles under normal circumstances. Comes with 2 Wipe Away Panels that allow you to conveniently identify the contents of the box. If you use China Dry Erase Markers, you can simply Wipe Away the previous contents and remark the box. Please go to www.packaways.com for more information.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. To be organize things it's very important to have a storage boxes that are safe and secured. So nice and colorful on picture, thank you for sharing your post, very useful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...