Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TBox To-Go!




The Tbox to-go is a sleek tampon holder for the purse, pocket, or backpack. The easy-snap lid keeps tampons secure and secret pill box on the bottom makes the Tbox to-go a lifesaver. The best part? The Tbox to-go looks like make-up. Perfect for a quick pass to a friend in need, or to slip into your pocket.




The Tbox is a great product!   When I first saw it I was surprised that it only costs $14.99.  It has an awesome secret box that you can stick your Ibuprofen or Migraine pills in! Love it!  Another great thing is it is mirrored.  It easily fits into your clutch so you can check your makeup and add more lipstick during  weddings and receptions.  This is a definite buy for someones gift or in a gift for your bridesmaids.  Fill a little clutch up must haves for the wedding day - Tic Tacs, Lip gloss, perfume, band aids, and finally a Tbox!  



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...