Thursday, June 21, 2012

Natural House Glassy~Review

Trista and I are both huge fans of Natural House's cleaning products.  You can check out our review for their Sinky, Flushy and Trashy here.  This time I got the chance to try one of their new products, Glassy.  In case you are not familiar with Natural House, here are some cool facts about them:

  • The products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
  • Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
  • Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
  • The cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
  • We earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
Glassy is a new cutting-edge probiotic glass cleaner.  It is streak-free but doesn't leave that weird residue that other cleaners do.  What makes this glass cleaner different than all the others out there? Probiotics! Ok, I honestly had no idea probiotics could even be in cleaners, let alone how it works! This chart helped me so I'll share it with you.
Sounds so simple that I am surprised more brands aren't incorporating it in their products.  I have been using Glassy for a week now and I really like it.  It seems that I need to use less of it, less often.  I had been away for over a week when I came home to find the house a mess.  As some sort of miracle Glassy came the day I got home so I really gave it a through workout.  It cleaned a weeks' worth of toothpaste, shaving cream and general gunk off the bathroom mirror with no problem!  I also like that you don't have to use it as often so you save money.  

Tip: Make sure that you let it sit on whatever you are cleaning for about 10 seconds or so.  That way it really soaks in and the probiotics can get to work. 

Learn more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...