Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods-Gluten and Allergen free!


So by now most of you know that Trista can't eat gluten.  That may not sound like a huge deal, but after spending the afternoon at a food festival I can tell you firsthand that she has a really limited amount of food she can safely eat.  No bread, no crackers, no cookies, no fun!  I have also noticed how many kids these days have food allergies.  My niece actually did a little dance when the kid that was allergic to peanuts moved away.  (On a side note, why are kids allergic to so many things these days?  Growing up there might have been one kid allergic to milk in my class but that was it.  I need to research that.)  Know someone that can't have certain foods due to gluten or allergies?  You need to introduce them to Enjoy Life Foods!
Enjoy Life products also contain no: 
  •  Artificial ingredients
  •  Trans fats
  •  Genetically Modified (GMO) ingredients


We were lucky enough to try their new Double Chocolate Crunch Granola and Mega Chunk Chocolate for Baking.  So freaking good!  I have been eating the granola straight out of the bag(I know, classy right?).  I thought that maybe the chocolate would have an odd taste because it's dairy free.  Not so!  It tastes completely normal, with no odd aftertaste.   Now I know that the Mega Chunk Chocolate is meant for baking, but it was the perfect choice for potty training rewards!  I have been giving my daughter a few pieces every time she uses the potty.  She loves it!  What's the best part of all our Enjoy Life products?  Trista can eat them too!  

Want to learn more?  Check out their website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

We each received free products in order to conduct our review.  All our opinions are our own and not influenced by any sort of compensation.

1 comment:

  1. wow thats looks so good. maybe you can try using
    lifefoods goji berries it's very healthy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...